Heemskerk Tournament Sjoelbak
This product has limited regional availability:
EU: No stock - order & we will send when available. Due: 16 Dec 2015
NA: In stock
Email us to be notified when new stock arrives.
Eng/Wales ETA: 3 working days
- Also known as Dutch Shuffleboard and Sjoelen Sjoelbak is a game of Dutch origin
- A great game for family get-togethers where it can be enjoyed by children and adults alike
- Manufactured in a light-coloured wood and comes with a full set of 30 concave wooden disks
- Shuffleboard festures a sustainable African hardwood frame with a marine ply playing surface
- A well constructed board which is screwed rather than pinned together for greater robustness
Also known as Dutch Shuffleboard and Sjoelen, Sjoelbak is a game of Dutch origin and consists of each player being given three chances to slide the disks along the two metre (6.5 feet) table in an attempt to get them through 4 arches numbered 1 to 4 at the other end.
The game comes into its own at family get-togethers where it can be enjoyed by four year olds upwards but is also a game of great skill that is played competitively in Holland, Belgium and Germany.
This Tournament Dutch Shuffleboard is manufactured to a very high standard and both looks and plays great.
Heemskerk have been producing boards in Holland for decades.
The Heemskerk tournament board is made in a light-coloured wood and comes with tournament (concave) disks.
It is a well constructed board which is screwed, rather than pinned together for greater robustness. It has an sustainable African hardwood frame with a marine ply playing surface. For looks and quality, it is probably the best production board available.
200 x 40 x 5cm