Cornilleau Competition 640
The ITTF approved Cornilleau 640 Competition table tennis table is a very sturdy table for intensive use and was designed for training sessions and club competitions.
The Cornilleau 640 Competition table tennis table folds away for easy upright storage. When in the upright storage position, you can easily move the table because it's on wheels. Also, you can have one half of the table tennis table in the upright position to allow you to play against yourself - this feature is called playback.
- Playing surface: 22mm High Density Chipboard with Skill Top coating
- DSI Locking System & Compact Technology Folding System
- Frames: 50mm corrosion/scratch resistant steel
- Leg Assembly: 80 x 60mm lacquered steel
- Adjustment Pads: Fully adjustable ø90mm
- Wheels: ø125mm with 2 brakes
- Net and Post Set: ITTF net posts and cotton net. Remain in place when table is folded with adjustment mechanism for height and tension
- Playback facility: Yes
- Wheelchair friendly: Yes
- Guarantee: 3 Years on all Parts
- EN Classification: Category A - High Competition
Weights & Dimensions of Cornilleau 640 Competition table tennis table:
- Table Weight: 103Kg
- Playing Size: L 274cm x W 152.5cm x H 76cm (Official ITTF)
- Storage Size: W 183 x D 65 x H 158cm
Suitable for indoor use only
Assembly of table (assumes delivery to an easily accessible ground-floor location)
Price includes delivery for Eng/Wales/Lowlands.
This product can only be ordered to accompany other products on this page. Please note: this item cannot be delivered outside mainland UK.