- A skilful game for two players designed to be played on a billiards table or other flat surface
- Composition Table Bowls are beautifully made by Drakes Pride
- Includes hardwood chute and unbiased jack
- Played seriously in parts of Northern England and Australia
Bringing you a pub game that is played seriously in parts of Northern England and Australia, this is also the opportunity for Snooker and Pool players to try something new and fun. The game is played just like bowls on a lawn except each wood is carefully aimed using a special wooden chute.
A skillful game for two players, table bowls is designed to be played on a billiards table or other flat surface. The composition bowls are beautifully made by Drakes Pride, one of the oldest names in quality bowling equipment.
Available in two sizes:
- The 2 inch set features 4 pairs of bowls, each pair with a different bias. Jack is 1.25 inches diameter
- The bowls in the 2 1/4 inch set all have the same bias. The Jack is 1.5 inches diameter.
Please be advised that English Table bowls are designed to be played on a full-size 12ft Billiards table. The bias is such that they just don't turn enough in a shorter distance, i.e. a 6, 7 or 8 ft Pool table.
Supplied in a simple cardboard box.
Made in Britain
Table Bowls - 2 inch set. 4 pairs with jack and hardwood chute
2 inch diam.
Table Bowls - 2 1/4 inch set. 4 pairs with jack and hardwood chute
2.25 inch diam.
Hardwood chute for 2 1/4 inch table bowls
Availability for this product is sporadic and despite our best efforts, stock information is sometimes out of date. Ring or email us for current availability.
Or order now and we will dispatch the item as soon as it is obtained (we will let you know if there will be a long delay).
Eng/Wales ETA: 3 working days