Masters Games Tournament Sjoelbak
Date new stock due: 24 Sep 2016. Email us to be notified when new stock arrives.
Or order now and we will dispatch the item as soon as it arrives. Note the date is not guaranteed - delays occasionally happen.
Eng/Wales ETA: 2 working days
- Quality wooden Tournament specification Dutch Shuffleboard stained in a rich tan colour
- Made in Europe by a workshop with many years experience of Sjoelbak manufacture
- Premium Dutch Shuffleboard with metallic scoring studs and a rear slot for the storage cover
- Varnished Beech playing surface with high sides.
- Can be stored behind a door or under a bed. Comes with a full set of 30 tournament disks and rules
A Sjoelbak is the game board used for the game of Sjoelen or Dutch Shuffleboard - a disk sliding game that has long been played enthusiastically in Holland at family events, recreationally and competitively.
Now Sjoelen is becoming increasingly popular in Britain - it's easy to learn and immediately engrossing but a good bit of practice is needed before you start to higher scores.
Slide all 30 disks down the board. Any that miss come back for a second try and then a third. At the end the scores are added up and each set of 4 disks across all 4 compartments scores double!
Our Sjoelbaks are manufactured by a European workshop with a long experience in the sport of Sjoelen. The tournament board has a rich stained and varnished Beech playing surface with full-height sides. It is primarily constructed using screws rather than nails for robustness. There is some nice extra detail for that premium feel such as the metallic scoring studs and the rear slot for sliding the storage cover. This is the board that all serious players use.
Naturally, the board comes with wooden tournament (concave) disks. It is shipped in a sturdy double-wall carton.
200 x 42 x 7.5cm