Masters Games Club Sjoelbak
Date new stock due: 24 Sep 2016. Email us to be notified when new stock arrives.
Or order now and we will dispatch the item as soon as it arrives. Note the date is not guaranteed - delays occasionally happen.
Eng/Wales ETA: 3 working days
- Quality full size wooden Dutch Shuffleboard at an inexpensive price
- Made in Europe by a workshop with many years experience of Sjoelbak manufacture
- Smooth Beech playing surface with solid screwed construction
- An addictive game for family get-togethers where it can be enjoyed by children and adults alike
- Can be stored behind a door or under a bed. Comes with a full set of 30 tournament disks and rules
This is a quality family Sjoelbak board for playing the Dutch traditional game Sjoelen - also known as Dutch Shuffleboard.
Our Club Sjoelbak board is produced by a reliable European factory with a tradition in wooden games and toys. The Club Dutch Shuffleboard has a smooth playing surface of varnished Beech wood.
The Club board is a full length board with regulation disks. However, the main difference between this and the Masters or Heemskerk tournament boards is that the sides are a not full-height and so the board feels less substantial to play on. Also, the club board is constructed using both pins and screws and scoring marks are just printed onto the wood.
The board comes with wooden tournament (concave) disks. It is a great board for families and other domestic get-togethers.
200 x 41 x 6.5cm