The Ladders Game - by Ludus Ludi
- A truly inventive and imaginative product that almost defies classification
- Interlock the ladders and build a structure in what ever way you desire
- Includes 16 robust ladders constructed of compressed cardboard
- A wonderful gift that can played with or simply left on display
- Could be viewed as an abstract Tumble Tower or an interactive work of art
This is a inventive and imaginative product. Play on your own or with friends as you interlock the ladders in what ever way you desire.
There are no set rules for The Ladders Game and it could be used simply as an interesting ornament. One suggestion is to take it in turns to place a piece whilst trying to make it difficult for your opponent to place theirs without bringing the structure to collapse.
The set includes 16 ladders made from compressed cardboard. It's smaller than it looks in the picture - each ladder measuring approximately 3cm in length.
A great gift - it can be left out on display when not in use due to its stylish design.