Heemskerk Folding Sjoelbak
This product has limited regional availability:
EU: Out of stock. Due: 05/06/2015
NA: In stock
Email us to be notified when new stock arrives.
Eng/Wales ETA: 4 working days
- A high quality Shuffleboard that folds in the middle for easier storage and transportation
- Made in a light-coloured wood and comes with a full set of 30 tournament concave disks
- Features a sustainable African hardwood frame with a marine ply playing surface
- The board is screwed together for added robustness
- The front half is positioned very slightly higher than the rear so the join does not affect play
The folding Heemskerk board is a two-piece hardwood board, identical to their tournament board but with a hinged central crosspiece. The folding Sjoelbak has a sustainable African hardwood frame with a marine ply playing surface and is robustly screwed together. It is much more portable than the normal boards and comes with 30 tournament (concave) disks.
Note that there is a tiny lip where the two halves join, the front half being positioned very slightly higher than the rear half, for practical reasons. This should not affect play but some people don't like it.
Boards measure 200 x 40 x 5cm (79 x 16 x 2 inches) and come in a sturdy cardboard box. We arrange for these boards to be packed in extra-strong cardboard boxes and these have so far proven adequate for export.
For our American and Canadian customers, we send this board from a dispatch point in the USA. Add it to the basket to see our excellent price.