Tectonic 50 Outdoor
- 4mm Weatherproof Resin Laminate - resistant to bat blows
- 40mm corrosion and scratch resistant steel frame with 25mm steel legs
- ABS net posts with Polyethylene net integrated to side panel so remain in place when table is folded
- Guarantee: 2 Years on all Parts; 3 Years on the Outdoor playing surface
- Includes: 2 quality bats - 3 table tennis balls - PVC outdoor cover
The Tectonic 50 table tennis table is an ideal table for family recreational use.
Comes as a complete starter package including: Tecto Duo Set of 2 bats and 3 balls, also with a PVC outdoor cover.
The Tectonic 50 Outdoor table tennis table folds away for easy upright storage. When in the upright storage position you can easily move the table because it's on wheels. Also, you can have one half of the table tennis table in the upright position to allow you to play against yourself - this feature is called playback.
- Playing surface:
- Folding System: 4 locking points in playing position and 2 in storage position
- Wheels: Double ø130mm
- Tecto Duo Set of 2 bats and 3 balls
- Plain outdoor PVC cover
- Playback facility: Yes
- Wheelchair friendly: Yes
Play surface guarantee is for deformation, delamination and obliteration of the white lines.
EN Classification: Category D: Recreational Sports
Table cartons measure 158 x 142cm with a depth of up to 20cm. Apologies - we can only deliver Cornilleau tables to mainland UK - exports and offshore island deliveries are not possible.
Designed to be left outdoors in all weathers but we recommend storing it inside during extreme weather and over winter.
274cm x 152.5cm x 76cm (Official ITTF). 44Kg. Stored: 183 x 75 x 155cm
9 feet x 5 feet x 2.5 feet (Official ITTF). 97lb, 1oz. Stored: 6x2.5x5.1 feet
Assembly of table (assumes delivery to an easily accessible ground-floor location)
Price includes delivery for Eng/Wales/Lowlands.
This product can only be ordered to accompany other products on this page. Please note: this item cannot be delivered outside mainland UK.