Cornilleau Proline 510 Outdoor Static Table Tennis Table - Blue
- Playing surface: 7mm Weatherproof MAT Top Resin Laminate - resistant to bat blows
- Frames: 60mm corrosion/scratch resistant steel
- Leg Assembly: Steel bends; fixing feet - includes bat storage slot and ball dispenser
- Net and Post Set: Fixed net in high resistance steel is integrated into the leg assembly
- Guarantee: 3 years on all parts. 10 years on the outdoor playing surface
The design of the Cornilleau 510 Static Outdoor table tennis table is perfect for tougher environments such schools, campsites, resorts or hotels. The feet are equipped with adjustable screw fittings so that the 510 Table Tennis table can be installed in a public place and bolted to the ground.
The legs of the Cornilleau 510 Table Tennis Table are attractively curved and the net is made from metal screwed to the table to prevent theft or movement.
- Wheelchair friendly: Yes
- Playback facility: No
- The 10 Years Guarantee on the Outdoor playing surface is for deformation, delamination and obliteration of the white lines
- EN Classification: Category B: School & Club Sports
If you select, the installation/assembly option, regrettably securing the table to the ground is not included as part of this service. However, the package does include No M8 x 40 Coach bolts and rawplugs for your convenience. The table is attached to the ground very simply - each corner has a metal bracket that goes against the floor at the base of the leg. There is a hole in the bracket that is 10mm diameter. Here is a guide for different surfaces:
- Concrete or Wood - drill 4 holes in the surface, push the rawplugs into them.
- Grass or ashfelt. Our recommendation is to make a concrete base or 4 separate small concrete bases in the ground. Alternatively, we cannot vouch for this solution but some people have successfully used very large tent pegs and simply hammered them through the table holes directly into the ground.
See also: Cornilleau Sport Accessory Set
See also: Cornilleau Table Tennis Tables Compared
Designed to be left outside in all weathers and even during the winter months.
Playing Size: 274cm x 152.5cm x 76cm (Official ITTF). Wt:77Kg
Playing Size: 9 feet x 5 feet x 2.5 feet (Official ITTF). Wt:169lb, 14oz
Assembly of table (assumes delivery to an easily accessible ground-floor location)
Price includes delivery for Eng/Wales/Lowlands.
This product can only be ordered to accompany other products on this page. Please note: this item cannot be delivered outside mainland UK.