Click on the picture to enlarge.
The Garlando Master Champion Football Table is used by
the professional players in tournaments worldwide. This freeplay version
of the World champion table provides the same excellent features as
the coin operated model. It is the official ITSF model for the international
competition category 'International, Masters Series and Pro Tour'.
This Garlando Master Champion is a freeplay model and,
at the same time, a real competition table. Garlando Master Champion
is a deeply innovating product compared to the traditional home table
and it is the ideal tool to train before international tournaments.
- Goals in high density polymer (HDP)
- Reinforced with fibreglass and innovating profile moulded to prevent
irregular ball trajectories
- 3 Pro play footballs supplied
- Competition abacus score counters enabling the marking of game
sets and goals
- Balancing inside goal to absorb the ball bumps and preventing
- Distancing rubber on the goalkeeper bar maintaining the player
within the goal range
- 9x9cm square metal legs coated with anti- scratch silver powder
- Bars fitted with bumpers instead of springs
- 16mm diameter high stress resistance steel solid through rods
coated with anti- rust chromium plating and increased thickness
(3mm) allowing 50% more torsion resistance than traditional bars
- Competition leg levellers for a perfectly flat playing field
- Cabinet constructed from high quality 30mm thick multi-layer plywood
coated with black plastic laminate and an aluminium border
- ITSF logo and official plate with competition certificate and
- Steel roller bearings to greatly improve the game speed, while
reducing the stress on players wrists
- Easy and quick football recovery through a ball pocket on each
side of the cabinet
- Red and Blue unbreakable plastic football players moulded onto
bars, fully rotating goalkeepers
- Tempered non-reflective sand blasted football pitch with green
background and white line markings as standard
- Professional plastic handles with wooden inserts to reduce perspiration
and improve grip
- 360 degree rotating goalkeeper
- Easy maintenance: all surfaces on this Garlando Master Champion
Football Table are coated in washable materials to enable easy cleaning.
We are often asked what the difference is between this Master Champion
table and the similar looking Pro Champion. The main differences are
listed below but generally it is more robust throughout and meets
higher ITSF approved classification tournament standards:
- Cabinet: Pro is 25mm MDF whilst Master is 30mm plywood
- Handles: Wooden inserts on the Master for improved grip, Standard
black plastic on the Pro
- Goals: Made from HDP (High Density Polymer) reinforced with
fibreglass to prevent irregular ball trajectories and balancing
inside goal to prevent bouncing off - both on Master only
- Bars: Increased thickness on Master for more torsion resistance
- ITSF approval: International, Master Series and Pro Tour categories
for the Master - only Pro Tour for the Pro Champion
Manufacturer's warranty on this item is 3 years.
Please note that this table does not have telescopic safety bars
because professional Table Football players prefer "through"
bars. We therefore do not recommend this table for children.
Change to: $ €
Hover over dimensions to convert
Assembly of table (assumes delivery to an easily accessible ground-floor location)
Price includes delivery within Eng/Wales.
This product can only be ordered to accompany other products on this page. Please note: this item cannot be delivered outside mainland UK.
For an immediate quote & ETA, add to the basket & select your location.