Hand-made League Oak Bar Skittles - with Skittle Return Cord
- Premium hand-made league size Bar Skittles table
- Version with the sought after cord-return. Pull the cord and the skittles are immediately reset
- Beautifully hand-made in solid oak with solid brass fittings and holly ball and skittle pins
- Certainly the finest large Table Skittles game presently available with cribbage style scoring board
- Built to last and suitable for pubs clubs game rooms and enthusiasts
Our primary full-size Table Skittles game is lovingly hand-made by a traditional craftsperson from solid Oak. Suitable for pubs, competitions and connoisseurs, the surface is green baize and on one side is set a cribbage board for keeping score. The skittles and ball are turned in beautiful Beech and Holly while the chain, handle and fittings are all made from solid brass.
By itself the board is a work of art but just as importantly, the table optionally features the much sought-after cord skittle return. That's right - just pull on the cord adjacent to the skittles and they are all pulled back to the vertical in exactly the right position. Resetting the skittles can be a drag so this time-saver is guaranteed to enhance your enjoyment of what is already a great game.
The fact that the skittles are secured with the cord also prevents them being removed which is useful where the game will be used in public areas.
The board is supplied with instructions and brass cribbage pegs for keeping score. It packs flat into a box and has a handle for ease of transport. No tropical hardwoods are used in the making of this board. Dimensions are 905 x 605 x 75mm (36 x 24 x 2 inches) with a pole that is 120cm (4ft) high.
Masters Games strives to find you the finest example of each game that is available and this product exemplifies this. No short cuts; just quality craftmanship - a game to be passed down the generations.
Made in Britain
91.4x61x5.1cm with 1.2m pole
36 x 24 x 2 inches with 4 ft pole