Hand-made Shut the Box - Oak frame and tabs
- Large Shut the Box game suitable for pubs clubs and events
- Beautifully made by hand in England and finished to a fine quality.
- Great fun for all ages and can be played by any number of players.
- Originally a gambling game but will enhance small children's adding skills
- Solid Oak frame and number tabs with a felt playing surface
Made in Britain
Hand-made in the UK, this beautifully crafted version of Shut the Box is made from oak with a felt playing surface and comes with 2 dice.
The objective is to "shut the box" by closing the numbered tabs when the dice are rolled. Players can either choose to close the numbers shown on the dice, or pick numbers that add up to the total of the dice. The winner is the person who closes the most tabs.
Contains small parts. Not suitable for children under 3 years.
27 x 20cm