Hand-made Shut the Box - Mahogany frame with Ash tabs
- Large Shut the Box game suitable for pubs clubs and events
- Beautifully made by hand in England and finished to a fine quality.
- Great fun for all ages and can be played by any number of players.
- Originally a gambling game but will enhance small children's adding skills
- Solid Mahogany frame with solid Ash number tabs and a felt inner
Made in Britain
Hand-made in the UK, this Shut the Box is beautifully crafted with a mahogany frame and ash tabs. It comes with two dice.
The objective of the game is to close all the numbered tabs, thereby "shutting the box". This is done by rolling the dice and either closing the tabs whose numbers are the same as those shown on the dice, or by picking numbers that add up to the total of the dice.
Contains small parts. Not suitable for children under 3 years.
27 x 20cm