Large Hand-made Cherry Cribbage
- Large solid Cribbage board suitable for pubs clubs and events
- Hand-made by a British craftsman in solid Cherry wood with a felt underside
- Play one of the most enjoyable card games that goes back to the middle-ages
- Comes with solid brass cribbage pegs stored in a holes at the end of the board
- Cribbage was once the only card game that could legally be played in English pubs
This is a chunky Cribbage board, hand-made in England to our commission. The pegs are brass and are stored in holes at the end of the board that are secured with a retaining bar that swivels into place to prevent them falling out.
This board is sizeable and so will work well in pubs, clubs, community halls and other public areas. It is solid and made from solid American Cherry wood.
Hand-made in Britain
See also: Waddingtons No.1 Playing Cards
Made in Britain
36 x 10 x 2.5cm