Jaques Association Croquet Set
Availability for this product is sporadic and unpredictable. Ring or email us for current availability.
Or order now and we will dispatch the item as soon as it is obtained (we will let you know if there will be a long delay).
Eng/Wales ETA: 4 working days
It was John Jaques who first made the game of Croquet popular in the mid 1800s and, a century and a half later, Jaques are still the leading manufacturer of Croquet equipment.
This beautifully crafted croquet set is tournament specification and suitable for competition and comes presented in a striking green polished storage box.
The Jaques Association Croquet Set features:
- 4 Association mallets with fitted brass rings and cane spliced hickory handles with superfeel Takair grips
- Green polished box for storage and transportation
- 4 regulation matched croquet balls in carrying bag
- Association hoops, smasher and hoop drill
- Competition Flags, winning post, metal clips, yard line pegs, metal ball markers
- Anton Gill guide and rules of croquet