Eng/Wales ETA: 4 working days
- Uses basic concepts of geometry and develops observational skills
- This is the Deluxe edition - solid wood construction with attractive solid wooden pieces
- Holds children's attention brilliantly and great fun for adults too
- Great to have out on a coffee table
- A multi-award winning game
Katamino is a superb puzzle and a challenging game. Players try to make rectangles, known as 'Penta' of varying size. They can begin with just 3 pieces or use 4, 5, 6 right up to using all 12. The more pieces they use, the harder the puzzle is making Katamino suitable for any age or ability.
With over 350 puzzle suggestions in the box and more than 36,000 'Penta' combinations, Katamino is outstanding value, providing hours of entertainment.
The Deluxe edition of the games have a more sophisticated design than the classic edition being made from several different types of solid timber. Durable, it makes a great gift for any puzzle enthusiast. Katamino can also help children understand the basic concepts of geometry and help to develop their observation skills and spatial awareness while enjoying themselves.
Recognized through numerous international awards it is one of the games purchased most often by schools: a testimony to its educational value.
Contains small parts. Not suitable for children under 3 years.
33 x 20 x 6cm. 1.1kg
13x7.9x2.4 inch. 2lb, 7oz