Cluedo - Nostalgia Edition
Eng/Wales ETA: 4 working days
- Excellent nostalgia edition of the classic murder mystery board game
- Presented in a nice wooden box with wooden playing pieces
- A great game for all ages
- Much nicer than the standard edition
Who did it? Professor Plum in the dining room with the candlestick?? Re-live all those fun Cluedo moments with this fabulous reproduction of the original 1949 murder mystery board game.
Cluedo was created by Anthony E. Pratt, a musician with a love of murder games, at the end of the Second World War. The game went into production by Waddingtons in 1949, once the post-war material shortages were over. Waddingtons came up with the name from Clue and Ludo, which is Latin for play.
The game comes in a stylish wooden box and contains:
- Replica 1949 board
- Wooden tokens for the players (Prof Plum, Rev Green et al)
- Cards showing the rooms, weapons and suspects
- Weapons tokens (lead pipe, rope etc)
- Scorepad and pencils
- Solution envelope
Suitable for ages 8+
Contains small parts. Not suitable for children under 3 years.
5.2 x 22.6 x 26.6cm. Weight- 1kg
2x8.9x10.5 inch. Weight- 2lb, 3oz