Elephant Table Oware
- Genuine Oware game imported from Ghana
- Hand-made by a Ghanaian craftsman and provided with Bonduc seeds and rules
- Low black table with a fantastic eye-catching carved elephant stand
- Oware is an example of the classic game of Africa played by Grandmasters but still easy to learn
- Suitable for all ages over 5 and for kids develops maths and strategy skills while having fun
Masters Traditional Games has gone to great lengths to obtain genuine Oware boards from West Africa. It is easy to buy Chinese-manufactured boards but why do that when you can have the real thing?
Mancala is the classic game of Africa that could well be the oldest board game in the world. There are hundreds of versions of the game throughout Asia and Africa but Oware from West Africa and the Caribbean is the best known. It is also the version of Mancala usually played at competition level; however it is simple to learn and is great for children, enhancing both maths and strategy skills.
These Oware Tables are hand-made in Ghana using Ofram hardwood. They are robust and elegant tables with a stand that has been carved into the shape of an elephant.
A great talking point for your home, the table comes with real Bonduc seeds and a rules sheet.
Contains small parts. Not suitable for children under 3 years.
58 x 20 x 23cm high. 2.5kg.
22.8x7.9x9.1 inch high. 5lb, 8oz.
Low Mancala Oware Table with carved Elephant stand (with bonduc seeds)
Eng/Wales: 2 working days
Apologies - out of stock. Date new stock due: 28/04/2015. Email us to be notified when new stock arrives.