- The great old game of Rings wherein rubber rings are thrown at numbered hooks on a wall-board
- Board and rings are World Ringboard Academy regulation specification
- Great fun for all ages but also played competitively in pubs and clubs
- Shield shaped board made from solid wooden with an Oak face
- Comes with fixings and rules
Masters Games is proud to bring you our version of Rings, a Victorian parlour game which is still enjoyed today as a family pastime but is also taken seriously as a pub sport for which national competitions are regularly organised.
Our Ringboard is a large sturdy version of the game that meets competition specifications but is just as suitable for fun play at home. It is a solid shield-shaped board, Oak-faced and with hooks and numbers based on the format of the World Ringboard Academy. The accompanying six rings are regulation diameter, flexibility and thickness.
Ring Board is supplied with rules and 2 fixing screws for attaching to a wall. Please note that we gather that the specification of the board and rings is not the same as that used in the Isle of Wight Ringboard league.
Made in Britain
Regulation Ring board with set of 6 regulation rings
Board: 51 x 37 x 2cm. Rings approx 102mm diameter (inner diameter 80mm)
Board: 20.1x14.6x0.8 inch. Rings approx 4 inch diameter (inner diameter 3.1 inch)
Set of 6 regulation Ringboard Rings
Rings approx 102mm diameter (inner diameter 80mm). 2.5mm inch thick
Rings approx 4 inch diameter (inner diameter 3.1 inch). 0.1 inch inch thick