French Wooden Games Compendium
Click any picture for a large version
- A French compendium of 4 classic games not often seen together
- Features Nine Men's Morris The Game Of Goose 10 x 10 Draughts and Ludo
- Includes all the playing pieces needed to enjoy these classic games
- Included instructions are in French
- Presented in a simple wooden box with a hinged lid
This is a French compendium of games. There are 4 classic games that are all great and not often seen together in a compendium:
- Nine Mens Morris (played since at least the middle ages)
- The Game of Goose (the oldest commercial board game in the world)
- 10 x 10 Draughts (more enjoyable than the 8 x 8 version)
- Ludo (in the French style with horses)
Although the instructions are in French, it's such a nice selection of games we couldn't resist making it available from our stock.
Includes 40 draughts, 16 horses, 4 geese in a simple wooden box with a hinged lid.
Contains small parts. Not suitable for children under 3 years.
Change to: $ €
Hover over dimensions to convert
For an immediate quote & ETA, add to the basket & select your location.