The Royal Game of Ur
- An eye catching stylish version of the game credited as being the oldest board game in the world
- Made from solid Beech wood with a eye catching playing surface this game stands out from the crowd
- Includes Beech wood pieces pyramid dice and rules so you can learn to play this piece of history
- Would serve as a fantastic gift to any board game enthusiast
- For all ages it is easy to learn and sure to entertain
An attractive and stylish version of the Royal Game of Ur. The board is made of solid Beech wood.
This version of the the oldest board game ever found is a replica of the original board on display at the British Museum. This famous version of the game was found inside the Royal tombs at the ancient Mesopotamiam city of Ur, now Iraq.
It includes solid Beech wood pieces, 3 pyramid dice and a set of rules.
Board - 234 x 91 x 26mm, weight - 228g
Board - 9.2x3.6x1 inch, weight - 8oz