Thunderbirds Classic 50th Anniversary Trivia Board Game
- Celebrating the 50th Anniversary of the original series of Gerry Anderson's Thunderbirds
- Contains questions spanning all the episodes from the classic original series.
- Move your game pawn and collect a scoring piece for each correct answer.
- Including 400 question cards - 6 pawns - 36 scoring pieces - dice - and rules
- For 2 -6 players. An ideal game / gift for all Thunderbirds buffs!
An ideal game / gift for all Thunderbirds buffs!
Contains questions spanning all the episodes from the original series. The player who knows the most answers wins! Includes fascinating and varied content, taking you on a journey through the Thunderbirds years. Answer questions about the legendary adventures and race to victory!
The game is played in a similar manner to Trivial Pursuit. Players move their game pieces according to the throw of dice. Each correct answer allows them to collect another piece of their little round Thunderbirds-themed Jigsaw. Once all the pieces are collected, the player has to get to the centre of the board which is achieved by answering 3 special Thunderbirds 'picture' questions.
For 2 -6 players
- 400 cards - 300 question cards & 100 picture cards
- sturdy cardboard game board
- 6 pawns
- 6 collecting bases
- 36 scoring pieces