Experienced Backgammon players often prefer a "quiet"
board which usually means a softer playing surface. This tournament-size
backgammon board comes in a black case with a flock playing surface.
The effect is to deaden the noise of dice and pieces on the board.
- Striking green, red and white flock playing surface
- Complete with dice, doubling cube, cups and backgammon pieces
- Pieces approx. 45mm diameter
- Includes rules by David Pritchard
- Approx dimensions metric: Open - 660mm (Length) x 530mm (Width)
x 30mm (Depth)
- Approx dimensions imperial: Open - 26" (Length) x 21"
(Width) x 1¼" (Depth)
The case is made of a black synthetic vinyl material with an embossed
Change to: $ €
21 inch Tournament size Backgammon
For an immediate quote & to confirm that an item will arrive before Christmas simply add to basket & select your location.